aix en provence
Collected by thuy
30 Rue Mignet, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
“No doubt you’ll find what you’re looking for here” – L’Aixtra’s motto says it all. You can find anything there: incredible coffee, pastries, sandwiches, fresh-squeezed juice and some of the only free WiFi in Aix (and that’s hard to find anywhere...
10 Avenue Pasteur, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Coffee To Go is hands down the best coffee you will find in all of Aix, and one of the few places that you’re able to get your coffee in a to go cup. Owner and barista, Adrien (the most beautiful man this side of the Atlantic) brought his talent...
36 Rue Gaston de Saporta, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
This café, settled in the best people-watching location on Rue Gaston de Saporta, is absolutely my favorite place in Aix, maybe even the world. Get there early on a weekday morning, as their outdoor seating makes for an amazing place to watch the...
6 Place de la République, 13200 Arles, France
The cathedral and cloister of the Église St. Trophime in Arles are truly a must for anyone who appreciates art history and sacred spaces. The buildings were classified a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1981, a project on the Worlds Monument Fund,...
57 Avenue de la Vallée des Baux, 13520 Paradou, France
In a quiet little village south of St Remy de Provence you will find this gem of a bistrot. It's a fixed price menu with just a few options but all oh so delicious. A red wine bottle is open and waiting for you at the table as you sit down. It's a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna