Collected by Brittany Foley
2 Avenue Victor Hugo, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
If there was an award for most confusing location greatness to food greatness ratio, this place would always, always take the prize in my book. Located in a subway-entrance-ish tunnel underneath Avenue Victor Hugo (the stairs are right by the...
10 Avenue Pasteur, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Coffee To Go is hands down the best coffee you will find in all of Aix, and one of the few places that you’re able to get your coffee in a to go cup. Owner and barista, Adrien (the most beautiful man this side of the Atlantic) brought his talent...
9 Avenue Paul Cézanne, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Much of Provence and the French Rivera is a post-impressionist world filled with art history and the south of France became know for it's gorgeous landscapes and famous southern light through works of art. While Impressionism emerged in Paris,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands