Collected by Ainlay Dixon
Azurduy 16, Sucre, Bolivia
There are many reasons to stay at Hotel de Su Merced in Sucre - the lovely staff, the soft beds, the central location. But the best part of staying here? You can have lemon meringue pie for breakfast every day. It is included in the delicious...
Junin 366, Sucre, Bolivia
The central food market in Sucre, Bolivia is a riot of color and smells. Precariously teetering hills of produce swarm the tables and even the floor space. Fruit, veg, cheese, meat, spices, all have their sections along with non perishable goods...
Potosi Department, Bolivia
Bolivian miners having been digging for silver in the mountain of Potosi for 400 years. Hundreds of thousands have died and yet more still keep going down, even today. They get a little extra money from tours led by ex miners bringing visitors to...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign