Collected by Ainlay Dixon
Azurduy 16, Sucre, Bolivia
There are many reasons to stay at Hotel de Su Merced in Sucre - the lovely staff, the soft beds, the central location. But the best part of staying here? You can have lemon meringue pie for breakfast every day. It is included in the delicious...
Junin 366, Sucre, Bolivia
The central food market in Sucre, Bolivia is a riot of color and smells. Precariously teetering hills of produce swarm the tables and even the floor space. Fruit, veg, cheese, meat, spices, all have their sections along with non perishable goods...
Potosi Department, Bolivia
Bolivian miners having been digging for silver in the mountain of Potosi for 400 years. Hundreds of thousands have died and yet more still keep going down, even today. They get a little extra money from tours led by ex miners bringing visitors to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys