Collected by Aida Madrid
Aida Madrid′s Wishlist
Photographer713 Studio, 2500 Summer St, Houston, TX 77007, USA
If you want to be pleasantly overwhelmed by gigantic sculptures, then you should definitely come to Houston, Texas, to check out David Adickes' amazing work. Adickes, a Texan artist and sculptor, created 43 Presidential busts along with a series...
222 Malone St, Houston, TX 77007, USA
What started as one man’s simple hobby has turned into a Houston landmark that attracts visitors from across the country: The Beer Can House. Back in 1968, owner John Milkovisch, a retired upholsterer for Southern Pacific Railroad, realized...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked