Collected by Ágnes Paukovics Dr.
Ágnes Paukovics Dr.′s Wishlist
52100 Arezzo, Province of Arezzo, Italy
Opposite the Basilica San Francesco, you dip down a few stone steps into the frescoed cellar of a 14th century palazzo and are treated to a warm welcome by Fillipo de Fillipis, and the aromas of authentic Tuscan fare--excellent ribollita (bean and...
Piazza Duomo, 1, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
While you won't hear it talked about quite as often as many of the other Cathedrals in the area, the Cattedral di San Donato is well worth a visit. It has a vast interior with a beautifully ornate series of murals on the ceiling. It is also home...
Via Madonna Laura, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
In our adopted Tuscan hometown Arezzo, stands a monument to the 14th century poet and Father of Humanism, Petrarch - Petrarca in Italian. That statue is in Parco Prato a couple of hundred steps from here - the home where he was born. Inside is a...
Via Talosa, 8, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
There are several enotecas in Montepulciano to get your file of Vino Noble, the local varietal. The tasting room at Talosa is special because of the friendly and knowledgable hosts - Christian and Andreas. These two are so enthusiastic about their...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map