Collected by Ágnes Paukovics Dr.
Ágnes Paukovics Dr.′s Wishlist
52100 Arezzo, Province of Arezzo, Italy
Opposite the Basilica San Francesco, you dip down a few stone steps into the frescoed cellar of a 14th century palazzo and are treated to a warm welcome by Fillipo de Fillipis, and the aromas of authentic Tuscan fare--excellent ribollita (bean and...
Piazza Duomo, 1, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
While you won't hear it talked about quite as often as many of the other Cathedrals in the area, the Cattedral di San Donato is well worth a visit. It has a vast interior with a beautifully ornate series of murals on the ceiling. It is also home...
Via Madonna Laura, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
In our adopted Tuscan hometown Arezzo, stands a monument to the 14th century poet and Father of Humanism, Petrarch - Petrarca in Italian. That statue is in Parco Prato a couple of hundred steps from here - the home where he was born. Inside is a...
Via Talosa, 8, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
There are several enotecas in Montepulciano to get your file of Vino Noble, the local varietal. The tasting room at Talosa is special because of the friendly and knowledgable hosts - Christian and Andreas. These two are so enthusiastic about their...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter