Collected by Margo James
Okavango Delta, Botswana
There are about a half dozen regions of Botswana that offer uniquely different safari experiences. The Okavango Delta is easily the most popular, thanks to an abundant year-round water supply. The Delta attracts wildlife like a giant magnet....
Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sand Wildtuin, Sabie Park, 1350, South Africa
A typical day on safari consists of two game drives: One in the morning before breakfast and the other in the late afternoon before dinner. The evening outings typically leave around 4:30PM and go until sunset, or “sundowner” time. That’s when you...
A three-day safari in Kruger National Park is a must for anyone visiting South Africa. Entering the gates is like Jurassic Park and you feel transported back in time to the creation of Earth where the wild animals, especially the elephants, are...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun