Collected by Margo James
Okavango Delta, Botswana
There are about a half dozen regions of Botswana that offer uniquely different safari experiences. The Okavango Delta is easily the most popular, thanks to an abundant year-round water supply. The Delta attracts wildlife like a giant magnet....
Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sand Wildtuin, Sabie Park, 1350, South Africa
A typical day on safari consists of two game drives: One in the morning before breakfast and the other in the late afternoon before dinner. The evening outings typically leave around 4:30PM and go until sunset, or “sundowner” time. That’s when you...
One of South Africa’s true treasures is the massive Kruger National Park, home to wildlife ranging from rhinos to kudu. A safari experience is at the top of most people’s bucket lists and with good reason. There is nothing like standing in the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles