Collected by Alexx Pettinaro
57 Milton Rd, Observatory, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
“This cozy wine bar uses fresh ingredients for bistro-style dishes such as roast pork belly," says resident Rashiq Fataar. "If you enjoy wine, they offer more than 60 by the glass, most from small local producers.” 341 Main Rd., Sea Point, 27/(0)...
Sea Point Promenade, Sea Point, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
“The Sea Point Promenade reminds me of a larger version of New York City’s High Line but in a more natural setting," says resident Rashiq Fataar. "Families from all over the city come to use the park and outdoor gyms along the promenade.” This...
Tafelberg Rd & Caeleway, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Dassies, or rock hyraxes, are often seen sunning themselves on the rocky outcrops at the top of Table Mountain. You might even see them nibbling on the branches close to the pathways of the park. One odd fact fact about these rodent-like animals...
127 Bree St, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Birds Boutique Cafe is a mildly quirky and unpretentious place to have a cappuccino. With their family-style seating around large wooden tables, you'll be tempted to strike up a conversation with a stranger next to you. Speaking of family, it's a...
157 2nd Ave, Kenilworth, Cape Town, 7708, South Africa
Banana Jam Café is tucked away in the quiet village of Kenilworth, just steps from the neighborhood MetroRail train stop. This restaurant is one of the best destinations for happy hour in Cape Town's Southern Suburbs. They've also become a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free