Africa Feb 2017
Collected by Tom Ruffing
Mallet Dr, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
When visiting the Zimbabwean side of Victoria Falls, The Victoria Falls Hotel is an iconic, historic hotel you have to visit. Pause for a casual meal or a drink at Stanley's Room. The view out to the Rainbow Bridge was spectacular. I can't think...
Off Nakatindi road, Livingstone, Zambia
Africa is defined by its great rivers, and few are more inspiring than the mighty Zambezi. This hit home as I savored breakfast on a bluff overlooking a bend in the river. ~10miles upstream from the Victoria Falls, The River Club has another...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December