Collected by Marie Christensen
Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Yes, you can view the greatest wildlife spectacle in the natural world without the company of over 160 vehicles. Over a million wildebeest and eight-hundred thousand zebra, the giant crocs never go hungry in the flow of survival of the fittest....
A water-based African safari provides an entirely different experience from a land-based safari, and you can't get any more water-based (or any more luxurious) than a cruise through Namibia and Botswana on the Zambezi Queen. Floating slowly down...
It's a hard walk through dense jungle with dangers ranging from malaria stricken Mosquitos to wild forest elephants...but it's worth it. The first glimpse of the critically endangered mountain gorilla is overwhelming....their mannerisms, facial...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun