Collected by Stella Yi
A water-based African safari provides an entirely different experience from a land-based safari, and you can't get any more water-based (or any more luxurious) than a cruise through Namibia and Botswana on the Zambezi Queen. Floating slowly down...
[I lifted the description from Wikipedia. Definitely come here if you're in Namibia. There are quite a few tourists so if you do, come early and go with a proper outfitter, you can have more solitude and an easier time getting in.] Deadvlei is a...
Namib-Naukluft National Park,, Sesriem, Namibia
Wind, fire and water fashioned these dunes over millions of years, forming peaks up to 1,000 feet. Seasonal winds carried sand westward from the Kalahari desert, while the Benguela current from South Africa’s shores blew in sand off the Atlantic...
Sossusvlei, Namib desert, Namibia...a beautiful land where you can find the oldest and probably the tallest sand dune on earth... One of the magical moment I experienced there was when I joined a hot air ballooning trip over the Sossusvlei. When I...
The AfriCat Foundation & Okonjima Lodge are located on a vast nature reserve just south of Otjiworongo. If you're driving around Namibia on a personal adventure, this lodge is conveniently located along the way from the capitol city of Windhoek on...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map