Collected by Dominica Drazal
East Africa is a glorious destination where a tapestry of cultures merge to overwhelm the senses. In this particular area, the smiles of the Maasai greeted me and a young Samburu boy took me on a walking safari. Luckily, the sun was at its peak...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village