Collected by Debbie
Victoria Street, Camps Bay, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
Cape Town is a city blessed with rich natural beauty almost at every turn. Table Mountain looms high above the city, a constant companion for any visitor. While it’s easy to find a nice, picturesque spot for a happy hour cocktail, arguable the...
B102, The Woodstock Exchange, 66 Albert Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7915, South Africa
Woodstock is the creative heart of Cape Town, filled with galleries, studios, street art, and artsy types galore. The Woodstock Exchange is a hub for the design set, home to a rotating legion of furniture shops, coffee shops, and furniture shops...
RT 8, Morondava 619, Madagascar
Baobab trees, which grow up to 100 feet tall and 30 feet wide, carry a prehistoric grandeur worthy of their title as Madagascar’s national tree. Of the six ancient baobab species native to the African island, only the largest, the Adansonia...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village