Collected by Debbie
Victoria Street, Camps Bay, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
Cape Town is a city blessed with rich natural beauty almost at every turn. Table Mountain looms high above the city, a constant companion for any visitor. While it’s easy to find a nice, picturesque spot for a happy hour cocktail, arguable the...
B102, The Woodstock Exchange, 66 Albert Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7915, South Africa
Woodstock is the creative heart of Cape Town, filled with galleries, studios, street art, and artsy types galore. The Woodstock Exchange is a hub for the design set, home to a rotating legion of furniture shops, coffee shops, and furniture shops...
RT 8, Morondava 619, Madagascar
Baobab trees, which grow up to 100 feet tall and 30 feet wide, carry a prehistoric grandeur worthy of their title as Madagascar’s national tree. Of the six ancient baobab species native to the African island, only the largest, the Adansonia...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign