Collected by Steve Bowie
Cape Coast, Ghana
When I lived and worked in southern Ghana, the Anomabo Beach Resort was my oasis. It's tucked away on a lovely stretch of beach and it is accessible from the main Cape Coast road. The entrance to the resort is about 90 miles from Accra and less...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun