Collected by Brianna Simmons , AFAR Local Expert
Africa is definitely on my bucket list
This is where I love to stay when I am in East Africa. Sabora Tented Camp - one of the Singita Grumeti Reserves Lodges on the beautiful and breathtaking Serengeti. During the migration wildebeest and springbok surround the tents. It can get a...
Benguerra Island, Mozambique
I6 private villas in the middle of Marine National Park, where you can boat out with a fisherman and find a private small spit of sand in the middle of the blue Indian ocean...The photo above was the view from my Villa, and I never got enough of...
The AfriCat Foundation & Okonjima Lodge are located on a vast nature reserve just south of Otjiworongo. If you're driving around Namibia on a personal adventure, this lodge is conveniently located along the way from the capitol city of Windhoek on...
Farm Frauenstein 277, East of Windhoek, Transkalahari Highway, Namibia, Namibia
Traveling with researchers from the N/a’an ku se Foundation, we visited the Solitaire Guest Farm Desert Ranch where they have stationed the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre. Cheetahs, like the fierce female you see here, as well as leopards are...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico