Collected by Brianna Simmons, AFAR Local Expert
Africa is definitely on my bucket list
This is where I love to stay when I am in East Africa. Sabora Tented Camp - one of the Singita Grumeti Reserves Lodges on the beautiful and breathtaking Serengeti. During the migration wildebeest and springbok surround the tents. It can get a...
Benguerra Island<br />Mozambique, Mozambique
On Benguerra Island in the Bazaruto Archipelago, Azura is made up of 16 white-walled villas with pitched thatch roofs. Each villa has an unobstructed view that extends from the sand out to the sea. In the evening, recline on a wicker chair with a...
The AfriCat Foundation & Okonjima Lodge are located on a vast nature reserve just south of Otjiworongo. If you're driving around Namibia on a personal adventure, this lodge is conveniently located along the way from the capitol city of Windhoek on...
Farm Frauenstein 277, East of Windhoek, Transkalahari Highway, Namibia, Namibia
Traveling with researchers from the N/a’an ku se Foundation, we visited the Solitaire Guest Farm Desert Ranch where they have stationed the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre. Cheetahs, like the fierce female you see here, as well as leopards are...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December