Collected by Martin
Tala, Bandhavgarh National Park, Manpur, Umaria, Madhya Pradesh 484661, India
Flying down a dirt road in Bandhavgarh National Park in Madhya Pradesh India we popped over a small hill and came face to face with a Kulwah, a 3 year old male Tiger. For the next few minutes our driver backed up, sometimes at the speed of light,...
A superb short vacation where we stayed at the Guernsey Game Reserve, Thornhill Safari Lodge (www.thornhillsafarilodge.com). Thornhill is situated in a premier eco-tourist area with several different animal rehabilitation center. The staff and...
Seeing the Victoria Falls is truly amazing. I've been lucky enough to view the falls from both the Zambian and Zimbabwean sides, and I have to say that I am partial to the Zim side. Better value for money, unique lodges and camps and better views...
Makgadikgadi Pans, Botswana
Quad biking in the Makgadikgadi Pans in Botswana is available from the Uncharted Africa camps - Jack's Camp, San Camp and Camp Kalahari. I stayed at Camp Kalahari (the most affordable of the three) and really enjoyed it's simplicity and charm. Fly...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Art Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter