Collected by Brooke Terry
48 Albert Rd, Woodstock, 7935, South Africa
Bibliophilia is a boutique bookshop specializing in graphic design, art, street art, illustration, and photography, plus a small selection of local documentaries, music, and children’s books at really good prices. I love a lot about Bibliophilia....
Maasai Mara National Reserve, Sekenani Gate, Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
It's easy enough to get on a flight to Nairobi, then go on safari in the Masai Mara and see an incredible amount of animals, and hopefully some amazing sights such as this cheetah. But it doesn't have to be nearly as expensive as some may think....
RT 8, Morondava 619, Madagascar
Baobab trees, which grow up to 100 feet tall and 30 feet wide, carry a prehistoric grandeur worthy of their title as Madagascar’s national tree. Of the six ancient baobab species native to the African island, only the largest, the Adansonia...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys