Collected by Kennedy Bruce
Set on a sloping hill overlooking a main section of the migration route, as well as a river and watering hole, Faru Faru lodge offers a unique perspective on the Serengeti. Some of the best places to enjoy the views (especially when wildlife is...
Not only did I have the chance to experience the three incredible Singita Grumeti Reserves' lodges (Faru Faru, Sabora Luxury Tented Camp and Sasakwa), but I had the chance to see Singita's new mobile tented camp, Explore, which just opened. Since...
Jerash Governorate, Jordan
I'll be honest, the primary reason I went to Jordan was to see Petra. But rather than fly in and out, I decided to spend a week exploring the country. One day I went to the ancient city of Jerash. It was beautiful - well preserved with the avenues...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico