Collected by Jack Schlaefli
Mallet Dr, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
When visiting the Zimbabwean side of Victoria Falls, The Victoria Falls Hotel is an iconic, historic hotel you have to visit. Pause for a casual meal or a drink at Stanley's Room. The view out to the Rainbow Bridge was spectacular. I can't think...
Zambezi Dr, Zimbabwe
I just kept saying “WOW!" Victoria Falls is twice as high as Niagara Falls. You'll stand in awe as you watch the world’s greatest sheet of falling water. Though none are visible in this photo, there are often so many rainbows that it’s hard to...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village