Collected by Meggan Wood
Kalahari Desert Dr, Palm Desert, CA 92211, USA
Spend the morning walking with Zu/’hoasi Bushmen trackers. Uncharted Africa Safari Co. has pioneered and passionately supported cultural tourism in Botswana since the company’s inception 13 years ago. It has long been their belief that it is a...
Matutuíne District, Maputo, Mozambique
Travel to Mozambique if you seek good company, unnaturally blue waters and white sandy beaches. Once you've stepped into the Indian Ocean, you'll never want to go near a Floridian beach ever again. Ponta De Ouro is where many South African's flock...
Rural Mahe, Seychelles
I had a chance to explore the ramshackle streets of Seychelles, and was caught up in the beautiful mix of local culture, people and modern convenience. colorful fish markets and street vendors amid the adventure tour outfitters and small seafood...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019