Collected by AFAR Traveler
Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia, has been experiencing internal conflict since 1991. Most of the city's building have been hit or destroyed by the on-going warfare and suicide attacks, yet the location of the city among the Indian ocean pristine...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022