Collected by Ann Lenz
There is a sliver of Africa where four countries almost converge: Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana. The Chobe River is one of the many separation points between Botswana and Namibia and it’s also where I experienced one of my favorite...
One of South Africa’s true treasures is the massive Kruger National Park, home to wildlife ranging from rhinos to kudu. A safari experience is at the top of most people’s bucket lists and with good reason. There is nothing like standing in the...
Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Muizenberg is a fresh air escape. Locaed on Metrorail's Southern Suburbs line, the train journey there cuts through residential suburbs and wetlands. Eventually, you arrive at your destination - the False Bay side of the Cape and the heart of...
Sidi Bouloukat Djemaa el fna 53 Sidi Bouloukate، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Described by writer Tahir Shah as the “greatest show on Earth,” no visit to Marrakech would be complete without a visit to the famous night market on the Djemaa el Fna. Arrive before sunset and park yourself at one of the...
Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
There are plenty of wonderful foods to eat in Marrakesh, from tagines to saffron-infused rices and more. But one of my favourites is to head to the bustling Jamaa al-Fna in the old medina and sit at food stall "Stall 32". Located in the middle of...
Avenue Imam Malik, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Walk into the patio of Cafe Grand de la Poste and immediately I felt tranquility. In the bustling and upcoming neighborhood of Gueliz, this cafe is a place where time seems to slow. Great food, beautiful decor. A plus for nightlife: the staff told...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna