Collected by Ringold Sunshine
The best experiences are those that need no words. At the top of Murchison Falls in Uganda, even if you wanted to throw words into the misty air, you’d need to be very determined to yell them loud enough for anyone to hear over the roaring of the...
Box 63, Lamu, Kenya
First time we visited was with my mother,sister and I,what a pristine place.Loved the food,oh! The views were unbelievably soothing,took a dhow ride at sunset ,simply wonderful. Second visit,we took a couple of clients who were blown away.The boat...
Rue Talaa Sghira, Fès, Morocco
I had just been marvelling at the intricacy of the Bou Inania Medersa and its outstanding Moorish architecture, when the heavy wooden door creaked open. The guardian of the medersa was revealed - his red jalaba perfectly framed by the panelwork...
Virunga Mountains, Rwanda
I was shaking with excitement and my stomach was in knots as I locked eyes with Agashya, the Silverback of Group 13. This was on the Rwandan side of the Virunga Mountains, where half of the remaining 700 mountain gorillas live. And for over an...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers