Collected by Kevin V
Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
There's not too much to do on Rottnest Island, just off the coast of Perth in Western Australia, unless you want there to be! Since there aren't cars on the island, excepting the off maintenance vehicle and one bus, visitors use their two feet or...
Unnamed Rd Tanzania -5.735170, 39.291704, Nungwi, Zanzibar Island 25522, Tanzania
I just returned from several days relaxing on the beach in Zanzibar after a safari. What a completely unique island! You feel like you are in the Middle East, however you really are still in Africa! The colors of the water were amazing and I have...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands