AFAR Guide to France
Delicate macarons are the badge of French confectionery prowess. Master the intricacies of creating billowy baked meringue, creamy fillings, and the perfect crunchy texture at Ferrandi culinary school. Some of France’s top pastry chefs teach a...
There are seven of us gathered in an airy second-floor salon of an 18th-century palace on Place Vendome in central Paris. Sunlight streaming through the tall French windows bounces off a long lab table strewn with clusters of jewels of every color...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Tar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps