Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
20 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA
The Russian River Valley in Sonoma County is a wonderful day trip from San Francisco. Pack a picnic and reserve a raft from SOAR Inflatables, and spend a summer day moseying down the river. Go early or late in the season to avoid crowds and have...
12 Guanlian Rd, Yangshuo Xian, Guilin Shi, Guangxi Zhuangzuzizhiqu, China
This is the perfect place to stay while in Yangshuo. It is located within walking distance to the busy West Street and the popular walking street where you can find street vendors, good food, and tour guides. The hostel staff are very friendly,...
In L.A., the land of Hollywood, fancy cars and fashion, there is a refuge for those trying to exist in the city. Located only three stops from Union Station exists the craziest hostel I have ever slept in. The owners have created a safe space for...
Skúlagata 28, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
we didnt stay at KEX hostel but we went there twice for burgers and coffee and cool people watching. The interior is an instagrammers dream and the abbreviated menu is a good mix of American heartiness (cheeseburgers) and delicious Scando fare...
Arenal Volcano Main Road 3 Blocks West From Centra, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, 68241000, Costa Rica
Arenal Backpacker's Hostel beats most five star hotels in Costa Rica. You can purchase a private room, dormitory, or tent for less than 30 dollars. (Don't assume the tents are the worst option simply because they are the cheapest: they include...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna