Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Johri Bazar, Gangori Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003, India
Johri is Hindi for jeweler, and you’ll find plenty of examples at this Indian bazaar. Rajasthani brides visit before their big day for the Crayola spectrum of saris. Pick up impossibly soft pashminas and silver-threaded sandals, too. No wedding...
5 Chome-2-1 Tsukiji, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to 104-0045, Japan
The Tsukiji Market is the world's largest seafood market, with more than 2,000 tons of seafood moving through it daily. There are two parts to the operation: the inner market, or jonai, accessible after 10 a.m., and the outer market, or jogai,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna