Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
22878 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
Seagulls are silhouetted against the sun, with the iconic Malibu Pier glistening in the background. A media mogul’s plaintive cry, vainly bullying beachgoers to stay off the public sand, dissipates as crashing waves dissolve into pearly sea foam...
1 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
Shutters is a preppy beach resort that feels more like Martha's Vineyard than Santa Monica. The amenities are luxury but its ambience is charming. With cool ocean breezes and the beach steps away, there's no better place to unwind and discover the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked