Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
110 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H2Y 1T2, Canada
A church—or, at least, a small chapel—has stood on the site of the Basilica of Notre-Dame since shortly after Ville-Marie (Montréal's predecessor) was founded in 1642. The current building, however, dates to 1829 and was...
8 Wall St, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
With 250 independent restaurants embracing a decidedly different mountain spirit as well as locavore sensibilities, it’s no wonder that Asheville has been described as “one of the tastiest towns in the South” by Southern Living. You’ll find chefs...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked