Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Route 995, km 1.5, Vieques, PR 00765
"For those folks who enjoy camping, Hix is the Four Seasons. And for those who stay only at the Four Seasons, at Hix they will think they are camping." So goes the modest statement of the owners of the Hix Island House, on remote and beautiful...
706 Camino Lejo, On Museum Hill, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
“State of the Arts” is not just a clever slogan, New Mexico can actually back up its claim to that title. It is home to more working artists, studios, galleries, and artisanal shops per capita than any other state in the union. Art is on permanent...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked