Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
61 Pitts Bay Road, Pembroke HM 08, Bermuda
Rosedon Hotel was built in 1906 as a large private home, and was transformed into a hotel in the 1950s when it was purchased by Mrs. Geoffrey Kitson. This low-key accommodation caters to many repeat guests, and is close to the heart of Hamilton....
225 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
The JP Morgan Library's grand, old-world elegance immediately transports you to turn-of-the-century New York. And at that time, there was almost no one more powerful than financier JP Morgan. He launched U.S. Steel and even served as the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter