Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Fakarava Atoll, French Polynesia
Experienced divers already know the magical feeling of effortlessly floating through the water alongside colorful tropical fish. On a Paul Gauguin cruise, beginners can also get their feet wet and discover the world of scuba diving with onboard...
Rangiroa, French Polynesia
Rangiroa, the largest atoll in the Tuamotus, is the center of the thriving French Polynesian pearl industry. Paul Gauguin passengers can set sail over the blue waters of the lagoon to a pearl farm where they can learn about the complex process of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter