Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Calle Canalejas, 1, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
In 2015, Easter falls on April 5, but the pageantry in Seville begins the week before, on Palm Sunday. The world’s most famous Easter celebrations are a feast for all the senses, with the smell of incense and candles, the music of the processional...
225 Music School Rd, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
On a sunny Sunday afternoon pack a blanket and a picnic basket with an assortment of food and your favorite wine and beverages and follow the locals to the Benedict Music Tent to listen to classical music. Layout your blanket on the lawn and enjoy...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter