Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Plaza los Terceros, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Unlike Granada the tapas in Seville do not come free with your drink, however they can be worth their price. My favorite tapas spot has become "La Huerta" in plaza Teceros, or the bar with the blue tables. My favorite dishes are Bunuelos de la...
Mercado la Encarnacion 1, puesto 25, Plaza los Terceros, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Wandering around a typical neighborhood off the usual tourist path is a great way to get a sense of place. Calle Feria in the Macarena district has no fancy shops or restaurants. Just typical small shops that make up a neighborhood where people...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village