Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
7 Rue Drevet, 75018 Paris, France
Within the 18th arrondissement in Paris France, high atop the city, resides the wonderfully beautiful, hilly neighborhood of Montmartre. This diverse and eclectic section of the city can be a bit busy with tourists, but the views of Paris and the...
62 Rue Mazarine, 75006 Paris, France
South Pigalle is unequivocally the city's burgeoning hub for nightlife. With the opening of Le Dandy, a new club housed in a former 1950's cabaret and brothel, late-nighters thronged the neighborhood, eager to see if it's worth the hype. It is -...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun