Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
7 Rue Drevet, 75018 Paris, France
Within the 18th arrondissement in Paris France, high atop the city, resides the wonderfully beautiful, hilly neighborhood of Montmartre. This diverse and eclectic section of the city can be a bit busy with tourists, but the views of Paris and the...
62 Rue Mazarine, 75006 Paris, France
South Pigalle is unequivocally the city's burgeoning hub for nightlife. With the opening of Le Dandy, a new club housed in a former 1950's cabaret and brothel, late-nighters thronged the neighborhood, eager to see if it's worth the hype. It is -...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna