Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Marblemount, WA 98267, USA
It's about a ten-mile round-trip, but a summer hike up to Goat Lake in the Central Cascades will reward you with a glacially-colored mirror of snow-clad crags and distant waterfalls. An easy day-hike from Seattle (if you get up early), it's also...
Pine Creek Gorge, Watson Township, PA 17740, USA
Did you know that Pennsylvania has a Grand Canyon. It may not be as grand as the one in Arizona, but it definitely has some great outdoor activities to explore. You can find adventure though biking, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, camping, etc in the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun