Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
My husband and I took a week long trip to Costa Rica in Dec 2011. One of the highlights of our trip was Monteverde, a small town in Puntarenas which is most popular for the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. While there, we stayed at Hotel Montana -...
This hike through the Gandoca Manzanillo National Wildlife Refuge could have been the classic Gilligan's Island trip, a short hike through the jungle that got longer and longer and encompassed more and more side trips simply because there's so...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun