Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monte Verde, Costa Rica
My husband and I took a week long trip to Costa Rica in Dec 2011. One of the highlights of our trip was Monteverde, a small town in Puntarenas which is most popular for the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. While there, we stayed at Hotel Montana -...
This hike through the Gandoca Manzanillo National Wildlife Refuge could have been the classic Gilligan's Island trip, a short hike through the jungle that got longer and longer and encompassed more and more side trips simply because there's so...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles