Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Having been raised on National Geographic magazines, I have always been fascinated by western landscape of America. The jagged peaks of Tetons have been on my to-see list ever since I have known the works of Ansel Adams. Last labor day weekend, my...
8 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
In true San Franciscan fashion, the Vitale’s petite top-floor spa exudes boutique comfort with warm hospitality—with a focus on natural experiences. Come in the evening, sink into a bath on the terrace, and enjoy a massage with a view of the Bay...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security