Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Having been raised on National Geographic magazines, I have always been fascinated by western landscape of America. The jagged peaks of Tetons have been on my to-see list ever since I have known the works of Ansel Adams. Last labor day weekend, my...
Jánský vršek 3, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia
Last visit I managed to secure a great rate at the Design Hotel Sax. Located at the bottom of the winding and atmospheric alleyways below Prague Castle and a stones throw from Charles Bridge, the Sax is where you want to be yet still feels...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked