Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris, France
Built for the 1900 Exhibition, the Petit Palais was designated a city museum two years later to celebrate Paris' decorative arts and sculptures. Later ancient art, classical art, photography and graphic arts were added to the collection. This...
14 Rue de la Rochefoucauld, 75009 Paris, France
The Gustave Moreau museum stands in a beautiful house previously owned by the artist that became a gallery for his work once he passed away. His art is showcased on every wall of the house, a quiet space to sit in the upstairs area allows for...
7 Rue Drevet, 75018 Paris, France
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico