Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
25 Matheson Street, Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA
With its quiet, leafy streets and chic destination restaurants, the town of Healdsburg is in many ways an intersection of two different vibes. The architecture of Hotel Healdsburg manages to capture them both and blend them seamlessly. It's a...
Fitch Mountain, California 95448, USA
Explore nearby Fitch Mountain and you can find a quiet little stretch of the river, a warm and mellow ribbon that runs 110 miles from all the way up near Willits down to the Pacific, near Jenner. Its name comes from Ivan Aleksandrovich Kuskov of...
Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA
There's something about Healdsburg's grand old Queen Annes, stately Edwardians and rambling California farm houses that suggests another place and time. Walking around the warm, sun-dappled streets, you can't help but imagine the life you'd live...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna