Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
100 Sandoval St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
With its blend of Pueblo and Spanish styles, New Mexican architecture mirrors the beauty of the landscape. Sundried adobe walls combined with expansive porches and mission arches create simple and practical yet also breathtaking structures....
Tøyengata 53, 0578 Oslo, Norway
Norway’s most famous artist, Edvard Munch, was raised and studied in Oslo at the end of the 19th century. It’s here that that the painter, most famous for his work The Scream, decided to move beyond the then fashionable style of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map