Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
100 Sandoval St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
With its blend of Pueblo and Spanish styles, New Mexican architecture mirrors the beauty of the landscape. Sundried adobe walls combined with expansive porches and mission arches create simple and practical yet also breathtaking structures....
Tøyengata 53, 0578 Oslo, Norway
Norway’s most famous artist, Edvard Munch, was raised and studied in Oslo at the end of the 19th century. It’s here that that the painter, most famous for his work The Scream, decided to move beyond the then fashionable style of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter