Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Trinity Alps, California 96048, USA
Mount Shasta sets a lovely backdrop from the camp spot at Heart Lake up in the Trinity Alps. The magic of this place is just beyond words, the sunsets are a finale and the sunrises a symphony. About 6 hours north of San Francisco, it's a lovely...
Hume Lake, California 93628, USA
Along a windy road in Sequoia's National Park you may see a sign for Hume Lake. It won't be a big sign, and if you're not looking for it, you'll think it's just one of many lakes along the winding roads thru the great Sequoia's park. This one gets...
Carretera Costera Sur Km 14.5, Zona Hotelera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
As a traveller, I sometimes experience what I call the "awe" moment. The moment when you stumble upon that dream spot and everything is completely and blissfully perfect. If you enjoy travelling as much as me, a good day of travel is filled with...
May Lake, California, USA
But you can't make it swim. This summer, my parents took my younger brother and I to May Lake, a High Sierras camp in Yosemite. The weather was gorgeous, the company was fine, and our parents were completely disappointed in our lack of interest in...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico