Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
St Andrews KY16 8PN, UK
St. Andrews is enjoying renewed popularity of late as the hookup spot for the Royal Newlyweds, but it’s been revered by golfers as “The Home of Golf” since the game was invented here in the 1500s. The vaunted Old Course and neighboring links are...
The Pends, St Andrews KY16 9QL, UK
Often called, "Scotland's Greatest Cathedral" the now-ruined medieval St. Andrews, overlooking the North Sea in its namesake town, is a splendid sight any time of day or night. However, in my several days of residence in the town made famous by...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked