Collected by KarstinB
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
S Congress Ave, Austin, TX, USA
What began as a simple country road leading into the state capital is now Austin's most vibrant shopping district. Packed with small shops, popular restaurants, street musicians, and food trucks, South Congress Avenue is a cool neighborhood to...
The Austonian, 200 Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701, USA
American cuisine or Comfort Food? Chef David Bull's creations have been called "sophisticated and complex." In a highrise in downtown Austin, Second is classy and upscale without being too much. Try the Brunch as well! Mi-Mimosa to start the day!!...
1511 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
First, the Migas and the freshly baked biscuits, then the re-fried beans and refillable cup of hot coffee...Cisco's will take care of you! In the breakfast business for more than 55 years, Cisco's still serves delicious Migas, Huevos Rancheros,...
East Austin, Austin, TX, USA
Plaid Pigeon's home studio was a stop on the self-guided East Austin Studio Tour. We pulled up in our car to the normal-looking residential home and were surprised to be greeted by a backyard full of playful plant art and a large greenhouse as we...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles