Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Sunset Dr, Montego Bay, Jamaica
If you're looking for a unique fine-dining experience under the stars, away from tourists and with gorgeous night skyline views, look no further than Robbie Joseph's Seahorse Grill. Tucked on the grounds of the Montego Bay Yacht Club, this...
Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Skip the shops and the hassle along the tourist-packed "Hip Strip" in Montego Bay and instead, catch a taxi ride to the beautiful Half Moon Resort's Shopping Village. Just 15 minutes by car from MoBay, this outdoor mall with over 25 shops is open...
Norman Manley Boulevard, Negril, Jamaica
The west coast of Jamaica doesn't sleep. If it isn't some daytime live tunes on the beach, or a street party in the wee hours, it's the evening live Reggae available in multiple seafront venues. At night, the island takes on a different energy and...
Lighthouse Road, West End, Negril ., Jamaica
Built on the edge of limestone cliffs, this secluded resort features 12 charming rooms, all of which have ocean views. Guests can dine on authentic Jamaican cuisine in a private grotto, or take in the scene at the candlelit Cave Rum and...
Chill out from the sun at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring, a 50-foot deep turquoise natural pool sitting 20 feet below a cave opening. Jump off the cliff edge like the Jamaican divers on site, if you're feeling brave. Otherwise, head down slowly on...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter