Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Firuzağa Mah.Boğazkesen Cad No:18, Tomtom Mahallesi, Tomtom Kaptan Sk., 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Perched on a hill in a quiet Beyoglu side street, Tomtom Suites offers glorious views of the Istanbul waterfront and Old City across the Golden Horn. (Ask for a front room on the third or fourth floor.) We couldn't help but linger at our...
Kanlıca Mahallesi, Çubuklu Cad. Ahmet Rasim Paşa Yalısı No:27, 34810 Beykoz/İstanbul, Turkey
The A'Jia is a boutique hotel (and veritable oasis) on the Asian side of Istanbul, set in a traditional Ottoman mansion directly on the shores of the Bosporus. My husband and I were welcomed into our waterfront suite with chocolate dipped...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security