Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Rua das Flores 103, 1200-016 Lisboa, Portugal
André Magalhães believes the most important culinary trend in Portual today is a return to simplicity, and he proves the point in his hole-in-the-wall Taberna da Rua das Flores in Lisbon. We enjoyed two meals at the tiny restaurant during our...
Rua da Esperança 112, 1200-658 Lisboa, Portugal
I happened to meet one of the owners of Taberna Ideal, a young energetic Lisbon girl who is running three restaurants at once with another partner. I really liked the vintage-yet-contemporary feel, the eclectic style, and choice of furniture. The...
Armazem B, loja 9, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1900-264 Lisboa, Portugal
Well, the menu is not just hamburgers, but you get the picture! Celebrity Chef Henrique Sa Pessoa's, brand new restaurant is primely located at the waterfront of one of Lisbon's most interesting areas: Alfama. Just across from the international...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked