Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
8-10 Square du Dr Blanche, 75016 Paris, France
A visit to Auteuil offers a visually exhilarating tour of Modernist and Art Nouveau architecture starting with Maison La Roche by Le Corbusier and Pierre Jeanneret. Maison La Roche is the headquarters of the Fondation Le Corbusier and the...
15 Avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie, 75016 Paris, France
Just in time for the Fashion Week set, the neo-Rennaissance Palais Galliera reopens September 28 after extensive renovations. To properly mark the occasion, the city's leading fashion museum will feature a retrospective celebrating the work and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter