Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Triq id-dwejra, San Lawrenz, Malta
Gozo is a fantastic island just north of Malta. It is easy to get there by boat from Cirkewwa/Malta. The boat leaves more or less every hour. Best way to get around Gozo is the public transport, allthough you do need a bit of patience as some...
Nordurljosavegur 9, 240 Grindavík, Iceland
Iceland’s largest and most famous geothermal spa lies around an hour outside Reykjavik, quite close to Keflavik Airport. With a dramatic setting amidst large black lava boulders, the steam-filled, creamy-blue pool area is a striking and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna