Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
100 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
1199D Barrenjoey Rd, Palm Beach NSW 2108, Australia
If you need a break from lounging on the lovely northern beaches, cruising up to Barrenjoey in Palm Beach will bring you to this absolute gem. The hiking trails are plentiful and the view from the top is incredible. With sweeping views in all...
4155 Linnean Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008, USA
Marjorie Merriweather Post was a wealthy American socialite and heiress to the Postum Cereal fortune. Her Washington home is now a museum, and the home’s original furnishings have been maintained alongside all the near-priceless collectibles...
No, I'm not talking about gemstones. And no, I'm *certainly* not talking about nefariously unmentionable male body parts. I'm talking about the beaches, guys. And, more specifically, the tiny shells known as "Shiva eyes" that you can find on them....
Cueva de Can Marsa, Port de Balansat, 07815 Puerto de San Miguel - Ibiza, Islas Baleares, Spain
If your looking to take a breath from the wild parties, look no further than exploring the once archaic hideaway cave for pirates. It is a short drive from the lively, music filled city below. At the mouth of the of the cave, you can take in...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now